Mingus Union High School
Renovations & Additions to the existing Mingus Union High School Campus funded by a voter-approved $15,000,000 Municipal Bond. This project is being Redesigned and built in 3 Phases due to school scheduling. The existing Campus is comprised of the following buildings:
– The 100 Building, a 104,630 S.F. 1-Story Post-Tensioned Concrete Building includes Auditorium, Stage, Classrooms, Vocational Shops, the Main Gym, Weight Room, Boys & Girls Lockers, the Library, and Administration District Offices.
– The 200 Building, a 15,284 S.F. 1-Story Post-Tensioned Concrete includes Classrooms, Art Room, Photography Room, and Science Labs
– The 300 Building, a 12,330 S.F. 1-Story Masonry & Wood-Framed Building includes the Practice Gym, Band Rooms and Classrooms.
– The 400 Building, a 31,313 S.F. 2-Story Masonry & Wood-Framed Building includes Classrooms and Science Labs.
– The 500 Building, a 5,271 S.F. 1-Story Masonry Building includes Locker Rooms and Bleachers.
– Various other Out-Buildings are also located on the Campus.